IODEF | Ressources
- Formats : Quick overview of the alert formats
- IODEF format : Detailed description of the IODEF Format
- How to use IODEF (SECEF) : Detailed description of the IODEF Format structure and its field of application
- IODEF format overview
- Information Exchange Using IODEF and RID - March 26 - 2012 - MITRE
- IODEF-SCI : IODEF-SCI extends the IODEF. It increases the machine-readability by equipping the capability of embedding identifiers and XMLs of cybersecurity information, such as CVE and OVAL. It thus facilitates and contributes to the developement of security information circulation and operation automation.
- XEP-0268: Incident Handling : This specification defines methods for incident reporting among XMPP server deployments using the IODEF format produced by the IETF's INCH Working Group. Understanding Indicators of Compromise (IOC) - October 2012 (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
- Sharing Indicators of Compromise - RSA Conference 2013
- (MILE): Standards for CrossDomain Incident Handling - April 2012
- Expandable Open Representation of Cyber Information Security Management
- MILE : Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange : Mile document repository. Lots of intersting informations on IODEF.